Sunday, July 14, 2013

Getting Dirty

I have been tweaking my diet a bit this last week and a half. It's pretty Carb Back Loading. I try not to go overboard. I have been trying to keep my carb intake below 30 throughout the day and after working out in the evening I will junk it up quite a bit with about 100 to 150 grams of carbohydrates.

This hasn't messed with my control like I thought it would. I think mainly because the junk I am eating in the evenings is all prepackaged, so the carb count is fairly accurate. Maybe not the best options, but it's working. 

Training wise, I am making good gains with strength for a number of reasons. The most important thing I am doing is pushing myself a lot harder and sticking to a routine. My goal is to turn my weak points into my strong points.

The days I train, my blood sugars are always better. I feel better. I take better care of myself. I feel invincible. On training days I break diabetes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment