Monday, August 5, 2013

Back to Control

This summer it seems I have tried everything under the sun diet wise to try and keep control of my blood sugars. Unfortunately, it has not worked very well. 

Not being strict has caused me to increase insulin levels, energy lagged and body weight increased. These three things are important to be able to control. When they are I feel better. As simple as that. 

Every time I seem to change or try to change things, I always revert back to a  minimal   carb diet. The ultra low carb diet makes control much easier.

On the exercise arena, I have switched from nothing lifting to a more rounded routine that includes all realms of fitness. The CrossFit Games was a major influence. I like to feel athletic and that's what CF did for me in the past. 

I have to make sure I stay consistent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment