Tuesday, May 7, 2013

No Good Title

On Saturday, I trained at the CrossFit gym that I coach classes at. The workout lasted almost 30 minutes and destroyed me. I spent the rest of the day chasing blood sugars. There was a lesson taken from this, I shouldn't do CrossFit. For me health wise and what my goals are its just not for me anymore.

Yesterday I squatted, did power cleans and pull-ups. With squatting, I am trying to improve my form so my upper body is more vertical. I tend to want to bend over a bit much when things get heavier.

On the diabetes side of things, my control has been pretty decent. As long as I keep the carbs below 100 grams, my control is fairly tight. The only problem with that is my energy lags. The thing that I have to remember is what is important.

The most important thing is my family. If I am not healthy, I take away from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment