Monday, June 17, 2013

Westside Method

So I wanted to write about my training tonight. Over the weekend one of my training partners and I went to a powerlifting certification seminar run by AJ Roberts formally of Westside Barbell. Westside is the strongest gym in America and they are always breaking records.

It was a great experience. Not just learning the methods and programming concepts, but what makes an environment and culture that breeds success at the highest level. What everything came down to is hard work and training optimally.

Today was squat day followed by assistance exercises. We all hit PRs and pushed it on the assistance exercises. Insulin was cut in half to cover my dinner tonight. There was no need for conditioning because of how hard we pushed everything else. I can't wait to see the future results we will encounter.          

westside-barbell.com

No comments:

Post a Comment