Monday, April 15, 2013

Yoke

Trying to figure what works with my body is very confusing at times. As much as back loading with carbs has been kind of fun, it does put me the position of chasing my blood sugars. Up and down and all around. I am going to keep things simple and keep carbs under 100 grams a day spread out throughout the day.

Training over the weekend was fun. Saturday, my wife and I did a little dumbbell circuit with ball slams working on using the hips to create some force. Sunday, a friend came over and we used a yoke for some heavy yoke carries.  This was pretty fun. Pick it up and put it down!

The yoke has been the greatest purchase for my garage gym. It was easy to assemble and can be used for all kinds of things. I ordered mine through www.strongmanwod.com.

I want to give a huge thanks to my friends Matt and Sean who helped me out big time on Friday evening with my son. My son split his head open and they even went to the hospital with me. On a drop of a dime, they will do anything to help others out. I am very thankful.


No comments:

Post a Comment